UPDATED: September 8, 2020
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
While most orders are fulfilled within 2-3 days (plus USPS delivery of 3-5 days), some delays may occur. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (2 weeks)
- you receive the wrong item
- the item you received is not as advertised
- the item you received is damaged or defective.
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. delayed by a natural disaster).
- you changed your mind about wanting the product.
- You have used the product.
*You can submit refund requests within 7 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (2 weeks) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page or sending an email to our Customer Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org.